Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
LSC Communications is currently seeking an Electrician for our Owensville, Missouri location.
As an Electrician for us you can expect to:
• Install, modify, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and load new and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated fixtures, controls, and equipment.
• Install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment.
• Install strain gauge circuits and recording instruments as needed by the test program to measure performance of test articles.
• Check the installed system to insure that specified electrical test conditions are attained.
• Troubleshoot the electrical portions of the test equipment during test programs to determine cause of malfunction. Critical limits are controlled by intricate interlock of safety systems of novel design and great complexity.
• Thorough knowledge of the construction, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of sophisticated circuitry and controls associated with unique projects.
• The ability to formulate the layout sketch of required electrical circuits, and wire new test setups.
• Knowledge and ability to anticipate and respond quickly to danger signs as they become evident through intricate warning systems to avoid loss of time and expensive equipment.
• Skill in the use of hand tools, power tools and test equipment needed to perform job effectively.
• Knowledge of electronics to electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will receive the following benefits:
• 401k with company match
• Life insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Employee discount programs
• Tuition reimbursement
R.R. Donnelley started as a partner at a small printing company in Chicago in 1864, but then grew his own company into one of the largest and most trusted service providers in the world.
With growth came expansion and in 2016, LSC Communications was established to better serve publishers, brands, retailers and merchandisers by offering specialized solutions. By tapping into our wealth of industry knowledge, we continue to be at the forefront of providing the best and most innovative solutions for storytellers around the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.